Not connected, Your IP: 3.80.211.101

Hi,

I'm having trouble with download speeds through utorrent. without vpn (using the same file as a test) i get approx. 500kB/s with vpn active im getting approx.03 - 3.0kB/s, I've tried all available UK servers, some of which i get no download at all. I'd really appreciate any advise. Thank you.

Also, you might like qBittorrent. I used uTorrent until a few weeks ago and this is way better and open source.

Hello,

please forward a port, if you haven't already done so:

https://airvpn.org/topic/9170-do-you-allow-p2p-how-can-i-optimize-performance-of-emule-and-bittorrent-with-airvpn

Also, make sure that DHT is enabled in your torrent client.

Kind regards

I've set the port to the one generated already, just tried several others too. Seems to make no difference at all. Ive checked DHT and it appears to be enabled already.

I am experiencing relatively slow speeds too. Actually half the speed i would get without vpn.

I tried port forwarding but the ports are either unavailable (cannot be reached - error:110) or reserved by another user. I spent quite a bit of time to find an open port using the suggested free ports from airvpn. Am I doing something wrong?