Not connected, Your IP: 44.197.108.187

https://www.dnsleaktest.com/results.php?r1=aoJZmh0Lb52YQwPEtMdu&r2=ACBXESVXCwyq5NSdDe49&r3=WTPJjU2vymw0oJ57eSUg

Your DNS test results

This page shows the DNS servers that your computer is using to resolve DNS names. The owners of the servers listed below have the ability to log the names of all websites you connect to.

WARNING: If you are connected to a VPN service and ANY of the servers listed below are not provided by the VPN service then your DNS may be leaking. (You should be able to recognise them based on the hostname, ISP and location). This is not an issue if you trust the owners of these servers with your private data.

We detected the 4 DNS servers listed below.

IP: 108.59.8.182 Hostname: hosted-by.leaseweb.com ISP: Leaseweb USA Country: Anonymous Proxya1.png IP: 167.206.245.141 Hostname: dnsqsrc9.srv.prnynj.cv.net ISP: Cablevision Systems Corp. Country: United Statesus.png IP: 167.206.195.251 Hostname: dnsqsrcpub12.srv.prnynj.cv.net ISP: Cablevision Systems Corp. Country: United Statesus.png IP: 167.206.195.250 Hostname: dnsqsrcpub11.srv.prnynj.cv.net ISP: Cablevision Systems Corp. Country: United Statesus.png

how can i fix this??? only a few days new to this

I recently experienced some funny things regarding dnsleaktest.com.

​I used to do the test three times in a row and everytime the results were not the same ("We detected the 0 DNS servers listed below", just to make it clear!). So that's why this test lost it's credibility to me.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.