Not connected, Your IP: 54.226.210.133
Sign in to follow this  
Rileyk20

Choose encryption level

Hello,

I have seen other VPNs give you the option to choose your type of encryption. Would it be possible for AirVPN to make encryption level an option?

Thank you.

Guest summoner23

Do you have any plans to add this option? Also do you update the 2048 bit RSA key hourly to make it harder to decrypt?

Hello!

We have currently no plans to offer different types of encryption. TLS re-keying (Diffie-Hellman) is by default performed at each new connection AND every 60 minutes by default. You can lower this time, but you can not increase it, on the client side (please see OpenVPN manual).

Kind regards

Guest summoner23

Hello!

We have currently no plans to offer different types of encryption. TLS re-keying (Diffie-Hellman) is by default performed at each new connection AND every 60 minutes by default. You can lower this time, but you can not increase it, on the client side (please see OpenVPN manual).

Kind regards

So OPENVPN will update it every 60min even if i don't disconnect from the VPN? or does it only do it when i reconnect?

Hello!

Kind regards

So OPENVPN will update it every 60min even if i don't disconnect from the VPN? or does it only do it when i reconnect?

Hello,

the re-keying occurs every 60 minutes as well.

Kind regards