Not connected, Your IP: 35.175.232.163

recently upgraded my phone to the new iPhone 5s  iOS 7.0.1. The problem I am having is the connection times out. Ad no problems with my android device configuring or connection. I have follow the instructions multiple times, search the forms and googled with no luck. A bit unfamiliar with this maybe someone can help, have tried. Thank you

UDP and TCP

2) Solve the problem at its roots by generating .ovpn configuration files which contain only IP addresses (and not names) in the following way:

- in the Configuration Generator tick "Advanced Options"

- tick "Resolved hosts in .ovpn file"

- tick "All servers for area or region"

Using AirVPN with iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod)

Screenshots: icon_iphone.pngiPhone - icon_ipad.pngiPad

Hello!

Can you please send us the openvpn-connect logs pertaining to a failed connection?

Kind regards

quite honestly I have no idea how to obtain the logs. If you could direct me to a guide I would surely  Post them.

Hello,

you can find the client connection logs by clicking the "Status" line.

Kind regards

when I click status on the webpage it shows the server status and if connected or not below. I do not see any icon or anything besides ping to click.

Hello,

you can find the client connection logs by clicking the "Status" line.

Kind regards

when I click status on the webpage it shows the server status and if connected or not below. I do not see any icon or anything besides ping to click.

Hello!

The "Status" line of the openvpn-connect app.

Kind regards

apologies, I misunderstood and thought you stated  within the  webpage. Within the open VPN application no logs are generated since the connection never exists. Under further research I have found that there is a problem with open VPN and the iPhone 5s  due to the 64-bit architecture. As far as I understand there is no update yet.

apologies, I misunderstood and thought you stated  within the  webpage. Within the open VPN application no logs are generated since the connection never exists. Under further research I have found that there is a problem with open VPN and the iPhone 5s  due to the 64-bit architecture. As far as I understand there is no update yet.

Hello!

Unfortunately we confirm. There is a thread dated today on openvpn.net about this important problem. It is probable that OpenVPN Technologies has already started to work on it.

Kind regards

hi all, is there any work around to fix this - maybe using other apps? I recently uprgraded to a 5s and i really would need to use my vpn...

thanks!

Hello,

openvpn-connect is currently not compatible with iPhone 5s. OpenVPN Technologies is working on the issue and announced that a working version will be available on December 2013.

Kind regards

thank you so much for your prompt reply! Is there any other way (i.e. manual config?) for us to use airvpn on our iphones?

thanks again!